NOTICE: The citizenship application below (VCA2) is only for people eligible for citizenship by the categories listed below. If you do not fit at least one of those three categories, you must apply through the standard Verdisian Citizenship Application (VCA) process which can be viewed here.
- Married to a Verdisian Citizen (conferral)
- At least 1 parent was a Verdisian Citizen when you were born (descent)
- Born in Verdis (email email@example.com)
- Born to a former Verdisian Citizen (descent)
Some of the question's you'll be asked in your Citizenship Application (VCA2):
- Your Full Name
- Your Address
- Date of Birth
- Country / Region of Birth
- If your application is suspicious, you might be asked to prove your identity.
Application Fee: $0 USD
Why does this application not have a fee?
People applying for Citizenship by Descent, Marriage, and Birth do not have to pay a fee for citizenship. A fee is only required if you do not maintain any relations to a Verdisian national.