POWERED BY VRDGOV
There are currently 1 alert(s)
Email Marked as Spam
Due to the former outage, our emails have continuously been marked as spam due to authorization errors. If you have not received an application response recently, please check your spam folder every few days/hours. We are working as hard as we can to fix this.
Email Services, Department Sites & Citizenship Application Forms Offline (19 SEP 2021)
UPDATE (1:09AM AEST): Citizenship Application Forms are back online, along with essential email services. Department sites are currently still under maintenance meaning you may encounter errors. For urgent assistance, please contact email@example.com
Due to ongoing scheduled maintenance, all email addresses, department sites, and the citizenship application form is offline for the next few hours but is in the process of being fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience. For urgent assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the time being.
Department Sites & Government Webmail Outage
Due to ongoing maintenance due to an outage, the following sites are down until further notice:
- mil.vrdgov.org - Applications for enlistment in military are closed until site is back up. - RESOLVED
- mofa.vrdgov.org - Diplomatic support and contact to representatives offices can still be made through email@example.com - RESOLVED
- email.vrdgov.org - Emails are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until fixed. - RESOLVED
- vbc.verdis.site - News can still be read through Google News - RESOLVED
- verdis.site - Domains can still be managed via email through email@example.com - RESOLVED
UPDATE #1: Estimated to fix within the next 48 hours. (alert posted 12:26AM GMT+1 February 11)
UPDATE #2: (posted 13 February 12:03AM GMT+1) The estimate for fix has been moved to 72 hours from this current post. This is due to outage problems. Please bare with us as we fix this issue.'
UPDATE #3: All websites are now up except for government emails. All emails sent to government since February 11th (12:26AM) need to be re-sent except for Citizenship Applications and Representative Applications. Emails are still down so please send your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience and are still heavily working to fix the problem. (posted 15 February 1:55AM GMT+1)