POWERED BY VRDGOV
There are currently 1 alert(s)
Email Marked as Spam
Due to the recent outage, our emails have continuously been marked as spam due to authorization errors. If you have not received an application response recently, please check your spam folder every few days/hours. We are working as hard as we can to fix this.
RECENTLY RESOLVED ALERTS:
Department Sites & Government Webmail Outage
Due to ongoing maintenance due to an outage, the following sites are down until further notice:
- mil.vrdgov.org - Applications for enlistment in military are closed until site is back up. - RESOLVED
- mofa.vrdgov.org - Diplomatic support and contact to representatives offices can still be made through firstname.lastname@example.org - RESOLVED
- email.vrdgov.org - Emails are to be sent to email@example.com until fixed. - RESOLVED
- vbc.verdis.site - News can still be read through Google News - RESOLVED
- verdis.site - Domains can still be managed via email through firstname.lastname@example.org - RESOLVED
UPDATE #1: Estimated to fix within the next 48 hours. (alert posted 12:26AM GMT+1 February 11)
UPDATE #2: (posted 13 February 12:03AM GMT+1) The estimate for fix has been moved to 72 hours from this current post. This is due to outage problems. Please bare with us as we fix this issue.'
UPDATE #3: All websites are now up except for government emails. All emails sent to government since February 11th (12:26AM) need to be re-sent except for Citizenship Applications and Representative Applications. Emails are still down so please send your needs to email@example.com. We apologise for any inconvenience and are still heavily working to fix the problem. (posted 15 February 1:55AM GMT+1)